- Add supportfor Django 1.10. Contributed by Vincenzo Demasi in #26.
- Drop support for Django < 1.8
- Add support for Django 1.9. Contributed by gabn88 in #25.
- Fix error handling in couple places. Now pages don’t return 500 errors if there’s something bad going on with the
- Remove key stats that came from
DEBUG OBJECT (LRU, Address, Length etc). Now
[REFCOUNT|ENCODING|IDLETIME] is used instead. BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE
- Exception handling for AWS ElastiCache Redis or any Redis that does not have DEBUG OBJECT command.
- Enabled Redis keys to be inspected despite not having details from DEBUG OBJECT command.
- Fixed a bug on Python 3 (no
- Fixed some issues the
run_redisboard.py bootstrapper had with virtualenv.
- Fix broken slowlog display.
- Show slowlog and cpu usage and more memory stats (contributed by Rick van Hattem)
- Use pipelines to send commands for faster response (contributed by Rick van Hattem)
- Added Python 3.3 and 3.4 support.
- Added a test suite and other minor fixes.